Webinars have developed to turn out to be essential communications software for all enterprise sizes, whether or not that’s to demo new merchandise, clear up buyer points, or assist to propel leads down the gross sales funnel. The perfect webinar software program choices give companies full management over the end-to-end expertise, permitting them to tailor every part from the registrant touchdown web page to the in-meeting engagement.
To assist slim down your choices, we researched the top-performing webinar software program choices available on the market right this moment:
- Zoom Video Webinar: Greatest general webinar software program choice for companies that want a platform that scales to 10,000 contributors with breakout rooms and whiteboards
- GoToWebinar: Greatest platform for companies trying to prerecord content material to be polished for presentation later or to be reused sooner or later
- Livestorm: Greatest free webinar software for companies wanting a no-frills program
- Zoho Meeting: Greatest webinar platform for companies in search of a browser-based resolution as a substitute of a downloadable app
- ON24 Webcast Elite: Nice webinar software program choice for companies with massive budgets that need essentially the most complete registrant, in-meeting, and post-webinar options
- Demio: Most budget-friendly webinar platform for companies that hardly ever see attendee counts over 500
How We Evaluated the Greatest Webinar Software program Choices
Webinar platforms have been round for years, however some have gone above and past whereas others have fallen behind. You will discover instruments with cellular and desktop functions or a part of a extra complete business phone system, and different, extra slim-downed options that present a whole browser-based expertise. With so many choices to contemplate, it’s arduous to make a decision for your corporation.
Pricing is at all times a prime concern, however we additionally checked out free-forever plans, basic options, and superior options to slim down which webinar software program choices lead the pack. These instruments additionally must be user-friendly, feature-rich, and backed by a dependable system with a top-notch buyer assist workforce.
After evaluating all the massive gamers, we discovered Zoom Video Webinar to be the very best webinar software program choice for small companies. Zoom’s Video Webinar platform feels refreshingly much like its core product, making getting began and navigating the person interface fast and straightforward. Plus, the software supplies cost-efficient entry-level plans which can be good for small companies.
Zoom supplies the best attendee cap out of all of the rivals we evaluated, they usually additionally present industry-leading features, like breakout rooms and whiteboards. You gained’t discover a higher software than Zoom Video Webinar in relation to worth for cash.
Right here’s a breakdown of our evaluations:
30% of General Rating
We in contrast the webinar software program choices to see the flexibleness between the pricing plans. We additionally dove deeper into the numbers to see which was essentially the most cost-efficient on a per-attendee foundation.
30% of General Rating
We appeared to see which apps offered important webinar options, similar to polling, surveys, cloud recording, and native touchdown pages.
20% of General Rating
We evaluated the platforms to see which offered above-and-beyond options, similar to whiteboards, breakout rooms, chat translations, and real-time efficiency statistics.
20% of General Rating
We tried the instruments for ourselves and checked out what clients from varied industries needed to say about their hands-on experiences.
*Percentages of general rating
Zoom Video Webinar: Greatest General Webinar Software program Possibility for Small Companies
Zoom Video Webinar seems like an extension of the corporate’s core assembly, video conferencing, and enterprise cellphone system instruments. The person interface is simple to navigate, and most customers love the simplicity and minimal menus. Premium plans can scale your webinar program to over 10,000 contributors, and you’ll take that even additional by broadening your livestream on YouTube Dwell, Fb Dwell, and different streaming providers.
After trying on the competitors, we discovered Zoom Video Webinar and GoToWebinar are the one choices on this checklist to incorporate whiteboarding performance. Zoom Video Webinar additionally supplies breakout rooms, which aren’t a basic characteristic of most webinar software program instruments regardless of their recognition.
Nevertheless, Zoom’s Webinar platform falls quick on its pricing at scale. Once you develop your program to past 1,000 attendees, the prices start to soar. One other draw back is that each one attendees should create a Zoom account and obtain the desktop or cellular utility to view your webinars—there’s no browser-hosted choice.
Zoom Video Webinar Options
- Get pleasure from limitless webinar classes on each pricing tier that may be so long as 30 hours every
- Current your greatest self with HD video and audio livestreaming
- Leverage digital backgrounds and clever noise cancellation options to offer the optimum presenter expertise wherever you go
- Create on-brand experiences with absolutely customizable webinar registration pages, reminder emails, post-webinar touchdown pages, and dwell video watermarks
- Have interaction together with your viewers with whiteboards, breakout rooms, in-session chat, polling, Q&A, and computerized post-webinar surveys
GoToWebinar: Greatest Platform for Companies Seeking to Prerecord
GoToWebinar offers customers licenses to GoToMeeting and GoToStage Entry, which means you’ll get free entry to GoToMeeting’s premium conferencing software and an on-demand repository for all of your webinar recordings. GoToWebinar is one other glorious software at scale, enabling you to host as much as 3,000 contributors at your digital occasions.
Along with this, GoToWebinar means that you can prerecord a webinar and current it throughout a dwell occasion. LogMeIn, which is GoToWebinar’s mum or dad firm, calls this GoToWebinar recorded occasions. That is notably helpful for individuals who need to polish up a presentation in order that it seems extra skilled, and it additionally means that you can repurpose earlier shows for brand new audiences. It is a very useful gizmo that’s not out there from a supplier like Zoom, the place essentially the most you are able to do is share a prerecorded session inside a dwell session via the built-in video participant.
Like Zoom, it additionally supplies whiteboard options. Nevertheless, it doesn’t supply breakout rooms right now (although the corporate guarantees it’s coming quickly). With regards to pricing, GoToWebinar is lower than half the worth of Zoom, making it a way more inexpensive choice for scaling companies.
As for personalization, you gained’t have as many branding alternatives as Zoom and different platforms. Webinar registration pages are bland for essentially the most half, and reminder emails share comparable limitations. Nevertheless, regardless of these setbacks, GoToWebinar remains to be one of many main webinar platforms on the market because of its organizational instruments and GoToMeeting software program additions.
- Prerecord your occasions and present them dwell for a extra polished (and fewer dangerous) streaming expertise
- Attentive Monitoring enables you to see what share of your attendees maintain the GoToWebinar Viewer on prime of all their different open functions
- Host conferences with as much as 3,000 contributors with out dropping any video or audio high quality
- Handle your occasions from begin to end with versatile scheduling, built-in templates, supply monitoring, and efficiency analytics
- Get pleasure from free entry to GoToMeeting and GoToAccess, GoToMeeting’s main digital instruments
Livestorm: Greatest for Companies Searching for a Free Entry-level Plan
Livestorm shines in comparison with rivals because of its browser-based webinar streaming and free-forever plan. Small companies can get hands-on expertise with Livestorm’s Free plan, which incorporates all options and limitless occasions. The one limitations are that conferences can’t prolong past 20 minutes or 10 registrants.
Livestorm and Zoho are the one instruments on this checklist to supply free plans, they usually’re additionally the one platforms (with the addition of Demio) to offer browser-based streaming. Browser-based streaming means your attendees gained’t must obtain and launch any extra software program—they’ll simply click on the hyperlink to hop into your webinar.
As for the negatives, Livestorm has a 1,000-attendee cap (which is far decrease than each Zoom and GoToWebinar). It additionally doesn’t embrace superior options like breakout rooms or whiteboards. Livestorm is an costly choice in comparison with the opposite alternate options, particularly contemplating you could possibly get an extra 2,000-attendee restrict for an additional $60 with GoToWebinar. Nevertheless, it’s an important entry-level platform for companies brand-new to the webinar world that need a free, user-friendly software.
- Get hands-on expertise with a top-level webinar platform with out spending a dime with Livestorm’s Free plan
- Make your clients’ lives simpler by livestreaming your webinar via the browser fairly than an app
- Superior analytics let you understand extra about who’s watching your webinars and the way they interact with the content material
- Sync your information and leads with one-click integrations with over 1,000 apps
- Host skilled webinars with ease utilizing Livestorm’s trendy, easy-to-use person interface
Zoho Assembly: Greatest Browser-based Webinar Streaming Resolution
Zoho Meeting’s webinar platform is a strong software for easy, dependable shows. It doesn’t have breakout rooms and whiteboarding like Zoom Video Webinar, however its free plan and affordability set it aside from the remainder.
The perfect half about Zoho Assembly’s pricing tiers is that you just get entry to all out there options no matter your attendee plan—which means you’ll be able to produce skilled webinars on a smaller scale with out breaking your funds. Different instruments on this checklist require you to pay for extra attendees to unlock extra subtle options.
Sadly, Zoho Assembly has a 1,000-attendee cap. You’ll additionally need to pay for extra recording cupboard space, whereas instruments like GoToWebinar present limitless cloud storage at no further value. Surprisingly, Zoho’s Webinar software doesn’t combine with different Zoho merchandise, like Initiatives, Bookings, Mail, or Join.
Zoho Assembly Options
- Pay for precisely what you want with Zoho Webinar’s scaled pricing that allows you to purchase a plan for 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, or 1,000 attendees
- Require one much less obtain out of your attendees by internet hosting your webinars within the browser
- Extensively take a look at the platform and all of its options with Zoho’s Free plan
- Simplified controls make it simple for you (and your contributors) to have an attractive webinar expertise
- Customise your registration hyperlinks, reminder emails, and streaming interface together with your model and brand
ON24 Webcast Elite: Greatest Registration, In-stream & Put up-webinar Options
ON24 Webcast Elite supplies essentially the most full characteristic set of any choice on this checklist, however its pricing is cloaked behind a “Discuss to Gross sales” button. It’s annoying to leap via hoops and watch demos to determine a worth level, nevertheless it may be value it when you’re in search of essentially the most versatile streaming platform available on the market.
ON24 and Zoom are the one choices on this checklist to supply breakout rooms, although lots of the different suppliers point out of their public boards that they’re actively engaged on including this characteristic quickly. ON24’s platform enables you to create on-brand registration pages, streaming templates, affirmation emails, and post-webinar surveys—nevertheless it requires a little bit of a studying curve. It’s much more difficult than alternate options like Demio and Livestorm.
On the draw back, ON24’s lack of public pricing makes it tough to judge your choices. When you do get into the platform, chances are you’ll run into a couple of hiccups, and the customer support isn’t essentially the most responsive. Regardless of these setbacks, ON24 Webcast Elite is a superb choice in case you have a big funds and need essentially the most complete characteristic set.
ON24 Webcast Elite Options
- Present webinars dwell, simulive (mixture of prerecorded and livestreaming), or on-demand
- Use breakout rooms to phase your viewers and increase engagement alternatives
- Make your webinars one in all a form with a totally customizable webinar console
- Leverage over 20 in-stream instruments to drive engagement and conversion
- Use ON24 AI Engine to be taught what content material will greatest resonate with attendees in post-webinar follow-ups
Demio: Greatest Platform for Affordability
Demio isn’t essentially the most strong software on this checklist, nevertheless it doesn’t attempt to be. As a substitute, Demio focuses on offering a low-cost, easy-to-use webinar platform for small companies that don’t want something too fancy. Plus, you’ll be able to scale to as much as 1,000 attendees on the Demio platform, which means you don’t want to modify instruments as you scale.
Branding is straightforward and absolutely customizable with Demio. You possibly can construct stunning registration pages and livestreaming experiences with easy drag-and-drop web page builders. With regards to pricing, Demio and Zoho Assembly are essentially the most inexpensive choices on this checklist when streaming to 1,000 attendees.
If you happen to want longer session limits, Demio may not be the only option for you. The Starter plan has a three-hour session restrict, and the Marketing strategy has simply an eight-hour session restrict. Alternatively, all of Zoom Video Webinar’s classes have a 30-hour most. You’ll additionally must improve to a Enterprise or Premium account if you wish to add extra hosts.
- Give your attendees video and microphone permissions once you need dwell engagement with the viewers
- Run polls, share downloadable handouts, and embed hyperlinks and gives proper within the stream for elevated interactivity
- Automate your webinar program with electronic mail marketing campaign collection and prerecorded shows
- Customise your webinar web page and occasion supplies together with your branding and logos
- Host your webinar on a customized area for an extra layer of professionality
There are webinar software program choices for each trade and use case. If you happen to want an entry-level software for streaming inside or exterior shows to a small group, you’ll be higher off with a software like Demio or Livestorm. Nevertheless, when you want a strong platform able to streaming to 1000’s of attendees, you’ll want a scalable software like GoToWebinar or ON24 Webcast Elite.
Alternatively, we advocate Zoom Video Webinar for companies of all sizes. Its easy-to-use interface coupled with intensive scale make it essentially the most versatile webinar streaming software available on the market. Whether or not you’re internet hosting your organization’s all-hands assembly or streaming a product launch to 10,000 potential clients, you’ll be able to depend on Zoom Video Webinar to get the job completed.