By John Oxford
Partner and/or vendor relationships are essential to any profitable financial institution advertising and marketing program. Even the most important internally centered advertising and marketing division should have accomplice help to attain its targets. What makes for an ideal financial institution vendor partnership? How does one go about discovering an ideal match for banks?
On this week’s Marketing Money Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Company and I break down:
- The “concern of lacking out” messaging utilized in vendor pitches.
- The right way to discover the proper partnerships.
- Do we’d like Zoom calls when regular calls nonetheless work?
- Can advertising and marketing save financial institution department consolidation?
- Does Denzel Washington all the time play the identical function?
If in case you have questions or matters you prefer to answered on a future podcast, electronic mail us at https://marketingmoneypodcast.com/contact/ and be part of us on-line on the digital ABA Bank Marketing Conference, Sept. 27-28.