Kevin DeLine, the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field again joins Enterprise Radio. Kevin joins us to discuss how to optimize inventory with a well-designed and well-executed cycle counting strategy.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kevin DeLine discuss the following:
- First of all, can you tell us what makes cycle counting different from a physical inventory and why businesses would want to implement cycle counts?
- It sounds like the timing of counts is an important piece here. Thinking about best practices, what are some things businesses should consider as they decide when to conduct cycle counts?
- How have advances in inventory management technology made an impact on best practices in cycle counting?
- Can you tell us more about Cloud Inventory’s cycle counting technology specifically? As a leader in the space, what makes Cloud Inventory’s solutions unique?
- Where do you see the most room for innovation in cycle counting?
Kevin DeLine is the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished senior executive, DeLine has over 20 years of experience successfully developing, implementing, and managing innovative inventory management solutions. As the Senior Director of Product Management, DeLine leads a team that designs and manages mobile-first, cloud-based inventory management products built to increase productivity, ensure compliance, optimize inventory, and generate revenue.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: Rethinking How to Appeal to Consumers Using Cognitive Science