Devyani Worldwide IPO Overview 2021: Pizza Hut, KFC, Costa Espresso, and Taco Bell operator i.e. Devyani Worldwide Ltd. IPO will hit the Indian markets from August 4th to August sixth. They intention to boost Rs. 1,213.33 crores via a public providing.
On this article, we glance into essential info on the Devyani Worldwide IPO and discover out the potential prospects of the corporate.
Devyani Worldwide IPO Overview – Concerning the Firm
Based in 1991, Devyani Worldwide Ltd. is the most important quick-service restaurant (QSR) chain operator in India working manufacturers like Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, and Costa Espresso. As of March 31, 2021, the corporate operated 655 shops throughout 155 cities in India.
Devyani Internationals operates via 3 enterprise verticals i.e. KFC, Pizza Hut, and Costa Espresso. The corporate initially began off with a Pizza Hut retailer in Jaipur, ultimately increasing into KFC too.
As of thirty first March 2021, the corporate operated 264 KFC shops, 297 Pizza Hut shops, and 44 Costa Espresso shops in India. The corporate has maintained a robust presence in metro cities throughout India. They haven’t solely expanded throughout India but additionally Internationally into Nepal and Nigeria.
Devyani’s different QSR enterprise verticals (KFC Pizza, Hut, and Costa Espresso) embody Vaango, Meals Road, Masala Twist, Ile Bar, Amreli, and Ckrussh Juice Bar.
As of FY2021 their core manufacturers made up 85% of their gross sales domestically and 95% together with worldwide gross sales. The remaining 5% of gross sales got here from its different enterprise verticals.
The corporate like many others within the trade too suffered from the consequences of Covid-19. Devyani’s income dropped by 25% in the course of the pandemic. The QSR large nevertheless tailored utilizing different channels like meals supply in the course of the lockdown utilizing Zomato and Swiggy.
The pandemic nevertheless did not decelerate the expansion of DIL. They as an alternative opened 109 core model enterprise shops throughout the nation within the final 6 months.
The quick market reveals immense promise within the nation due to the massive untapped market dimension of the nation. The model run by Devyani primarily targets the youthful inhabitants. The revenues of the foodservice sector are anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2020 to 2025.
Gray Market Premium of Devyani Worldwide IPO
The shares of Devyani Worldwide had been buying and selling at round a 68% premium within the gray market earlier than the IPO. The shares traded at a worth of Rs. 149 giving them a premium of Rs.62 over their problem worth band of Rs 86-90 per share.
Devyani Worldwide IPO Overview – Key IPO Data
The promoters of the corporate are Ravi Kant Jaipuria, Varun Jaipuria, and RJ Corp Ltd. The Rs. 1,838 crore problem additionally consists of a suggestion on the market by present buyers Dunearn Investments and RJ Corp for Rs. 1,398 crores.
They’ve appointed Kotak Mahindra Capital Firm Ltd, CLSA India Pvt Ltd, Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd, Motilal Oswal Funding Advisors Ltd because the lead managers to the problem. Hyperlink Intime India Personal Ltd has been appointed because the registrar.
|IPO Dimension||₹1,838.00 Cr|
|Recent Challenge||₹440.00 Cr|
|Supply For Sale(OFS)||₹1,398.00 Cr|
|Opening Date||Aug 4, 2021|
|Closing Date||Aug 6, 2021|
|Face Worth||₹1 per fairness share|
|Worth Band||₹86 to ₹90 per fairness share|
|Lot Dimension||165 Shares|
|Minimal Lot Dimension||1|
|Most Lot Dimension||13|
|Itemizing Date||Aug 16, 2021|
Objective of the Devyani Worldwide IPO
- Compensation and/or prepayment of the corporate’s borrowings totally or partially.
- Normal company functions.
The IPO opens on 4th August and closes on sixth August 2021. For retail buyers, it may be an excellent alternative to look into the corporate’s future prospects and apply for the IPO in the event that they consider within the merchandise and development prospects of Devyani Worldwide Ltd.
That’s all for this publish. Do tell us what you consider the Devyani Worldwide IPO assessment. Are you planning to use for this IPO or not? Remark under. Cheers!
Aron, Bachelors in Commerce from Mangalore College, entered the world of Fairness analysis to discover his pursuits in monetary markets. Exterior of labor, you’ll be able to catch him binging on a present, supporting RCB, and dreaming of visiting Kasol quickly. He additionally believes that consuming child’s ice-cream is one of the best ways to show them taxes.