Tahmina Watson, the founding father of Watson Immigration Regulation and an creator, activist, and podcaster joins Enterprise Radio. Her most up-to-date work, the twond Version of her guide is The Startup Visa.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in affiliation with the Legal Corner.
- Inform us a bit about Watson Immigration Regulation and the form of purchasers you see on a day after day foundation.
- What’s recommendation you’d give to entrepreneurs, traders, and extra trying to come to America to begin their enterprise? What are a few of the choices out there to them now when it comes to visas?
- What’s a startup visa and why do you suppose this may assist your purchasers and worldwide entrepreneurs searching for to develop their enterprise in America?
- How would a startup visa profit the American financial system, tradition, and extra?
- What are some coverage and information objects individuals may be following when it comes to immigration coverage and startups within the US? Inform us a bit extra about your guide and what perception is has into these points.
Tahmina Watson is an immigration lawyer and founding father of Watson Immigration Law in Seattle, Washington. She has helped a whole bunch of people and American companies navigate the complexities of US immigration legal guidelines to unite family members and expertise.
Tahmina is a passionate advocate for immigration reform, and creator of two books: The Startup Visa, Key to Job Progress and Financial Prosperity in America launched at South by Southwest. Her latest bestseller Authorized Heroes within the Trump Period paperwork her work and 13 different authorized heroes standing as much as the challenges of the Trump period insurance policies. With over 15 years of expertise as a practitioner and enterprise proprietor, and as immigrant from the UK to the US with Bangladeshi heritage, she is ready to assist her purchasers with empathy and excellence. She frequently advises policymakers and suppose tanks.
Tahmina is the host of the radio present turned podcast Tahmina Talks Immigration. She is a daily speaker at immigration and business conferences. She has been running a blog since 2008 and her articles have been revealed in The Seattle Instances, Above the Regulation, Geekwire, Puget Sound Enterprise Journal, Scary Mommy, Sure! Journal and extra. She has been quoted and featured in quite a few media retailers together with CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, to call just a few. A recipient of a number of awards, Tahmina was lately named as one of many 2020 Puget Sound Enterprise Journal Ladies of Affect.
Individuals additionally listened to this: Why so many college graduates are still one class short of their first real job