Amanda Turbeville, Global Head of Human Resources at Montway Auto Transport, the nationwide leader in the auto transport industry, arranging shipments for over 140,000 vehicles every year joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Amanda Turbeville discuss the following:
- Why is there a significant disconnect between learning and development in the workplace?
- How does the disconnect between learning and development in the workplace fuel the great resignation?
- What happens when companies don’t focus on their employee’s overall career growth?
- Why is it crucial to take the personal approach when it comes to career management and workplace learning, especially in the transportation industry?
- Why is coaching, experiential learning, and career management critical to workplace learning?
- How does developing the above sentiments increase success at your company?
- What types of tools should you offer your employees to manage their professional growth?
Amanda Turbeville is Montway Auto Transport’s Global Head of Human Resources and has been with the company since 2015. Her focus is managing the HR team, as well as hiring, training, and retaining employees across the company’s two United States and three overseas locations. Through effective onboarding processes and strategic employee engagement, Amanda helps to maximize internal collaboration and productivity at Montway.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Renowned Artist and Master Counterfeiter Arthur J Williams Jr. Debuts Highly Anticipated “Dollabyte” NFT Collection
The post Give Employees Ownerships Over Their Own Career Track appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.