Article content material
PARIS — H.I.G. Capital, LLC (“H.I.G.”), a number one international various funding agency with $45 billion of fairness capital beneath administration, is happy to announce that an affiliate has entered right into a definitive settlement to accumulate Fast Eating places S.A. (the “Firm” or “Fast”) from Burger King France. The transaction is predicted to be accomplished earlier than the top of the yr, following regulatory approval.
Established in 1971, Fast is among the main burger quick meals chains. Current in France since 1980, Fast serves greater than 36 million meals per yr from a community of 107 eating places.
Article content material
Olivier Boyadjian, Managing Director at H.I.G. Capital commented, “H.I.G.’s funding will help Fast’s administration group in its transition to an impartial firm and additional speed up its growth with an goal of doubling the scale of its community within the coming years.”
About H.I.G. Capital
H.I.G. is a number one international non-public fairness and various belongings funding agency with $45 billion of fairness capital beneath administration.* Primarily based in Miami, and with places of work in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Atlanta within the U.S., in addition to worldwide affiliate places of work in London, Hamburg, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, H.I.G. focuses on offering each debt and fairness capital to small and mid-sized corporations, using a versatile and operationally targeted/ value-added method:
- H.I.G.’s fairness funds put money into administration buyouts, recapitalizations and company carve-outs of each worthwhile in addition to underperforming manufacturing and repair companies.
- H.I.G.’s debt funds put money into senior, unitranche and junior debt financing to corporations throughout the scale spectrum, each on a main (direct origination) foundation, in addition to within the secondary markets. H.I.G. can be a number one CLO supervisor, via its WhiteHorse household of automobiles, and manages a publicly traded BDC, WhiteHorse Finance.
- H.I.G.’s actual property funds put money into value-added properties, which may profit from improved asset administration practices.
- H.I.G. Infrastructure focuses on making value-add and core plus investments within the infrastructure sector.
Since its founding in 1993, H.I.G. has invested in and managed greater than 300 corporations worldwide. The agency’s present portfolio contains greater than 100 corporations with mixed gross sales in extra of $30 billion. For extra data, please consult with the H.I.G. web site at www.higcapital.com.
* Primarily based on complete capital commitments managed by H.I.G. Capital and associates.