Breakdown of Homefinity review score
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower experience: 10/10
Pros and cons
- Apply online, by phone or via Homefinity Xpress app
- Loan originators available around the clock, and borrowers communicate with same person from start to finish
- Real-time prequalification or same or next day preapproval
- Not available in Nevada or New York
- Not all loan originators licensed across all states
In-depth guidance from a dedicated loan officer and a fast, convenient process
Homefinity’s parent company Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2003 with an A+ rating and 4.97 out of five stars based on more than 3,000 customer reviews.
Refinancing with Homefinity
You have the option to refinance with Homefinity, but similar to applying for a purchase loan, you must provide your contact information so that a loan officer can reach out and assist you with the process.
To determine a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Simple Dollar’s editorial team rates lenders on a scale of one to five stars based on a variety of factors relating to the lender’s products and services. The Simple Dollar’s partners compensate us, but our opinions are our own, and partner relationships do not influence our reviews. Here is our full methodology.