Breakdown of Interfirst review score
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower experience: 10/10
Pros and cons
- Online application process
- Speedy preapproval
- No points or hidden fees
- Not available in Nevada or New York
- Doesn’t offer government-insured loans like FHA, VA or USDA loans
- Requires a higher credit score to qualify
- Does not consider alternatives to traditional credit scores, like rent payment history
Borrowers looking for a totally online process with a quick preapproval
Interfirst Mortgage Company has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since May 2020 and has an A+ rating.
Refinancing with Interfirst
You have the option to refinance with Homefinity, but similar to applying for a Interfirst Mortgage Company offers refinancing options, which also must be applied for online. The lender does not advertise refinance rates directly, but does not charge fees on any of its loan products.
To determine a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Simple Dollar’s editorial team rates lenders on a scale of one to five stars based on a variety of factors relating to the lender’s products and services. The Simple Dollar’s partners compensate us, but our opinions are our own, and partner relationships do not influence our reviews. Here is our full methodology.