With the nominations deadline developing on Friday, August 13, the judges for Insurance coverage Enterprise’s fourth annual Hall of Fame have been revealed.
The judging panel consists of:
- Kevin Davis, President, Worldwide Insurance coverage Companies of DE, Inc., an Amwins Firm
- Sabrina Hart, Govt Vice President, Midwest Regional Govt, Zurich North America
- Dave North, Govt Chairman, Sedgwick
- Margaret Redd, Govt Director, Nationwide African American Insurance coverage Affiliation
- Jerald L. Tillman, Proprietor, J.L. Tillman Insurance coverage Company
Be a part of the over 100 visionary leaders within the American insurance coverage trade who’ve been inducted up to now into the distinguished Corridor of Fame, which acknowledges function fashions who’ve influenced the trade panorama.
To be thought-about, nominees should have at the least 35 years of expertise within the trade. Nominate via this online form.
To view all Corridor of Fame inductees, please click here.