KN Agri IPO Allotment Status is to be finalized on March 23. The refund will be initiated on March 24 and the shares will be credited to the Demat account on March 25. KN Agri IPO may list on March 28. The KN Agri IPO has subscribed a total of 151.90 times that comprises 10.66 times in QIB, 771.64 times in NII, and 87.52 times in retail.
The IPO investors can check their KN Agri IPO allotment status online on the Linkintime website or they can check it via their bank account and Demat login as offline mode. Check out here step to step guide from where you can check KN Agri IPO allotment status online or offline.
Basis of Allotment:
Based on the retail subscription the basis of allotment will be around 87:1 (Approx).
KN Agri Industries IPO Allotment Status Links
#Step 1: How to check KN Agri IPO Allotment at Linkintime?
- Log on to Linkintime IPO allotment link – Linkintime.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘KN Agri’ from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, Application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your KN Agri IPO Allotment on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check KN Agri IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 3: How to check KN Agri IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the KN Agri IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00001 is debited with INR 00000.00 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
KN Agri IPO Allotment FAQs
When is KN Agri IPO Allotment Date?
KN Agri IPO Allotment status to be available on 23 March 2022.