Moonbase crypto (MBBASED) – How and should you buy?
So, you have been in the world of the blockchain industry for some time. Now you have an interest in getting all the novelties and cryptocurrencies that would be useful for you to make a profit. Of course, tens of thousands of cryptocurrencies can come into circulation, but one, in particular, intrigued you. It’s called Moonbase crypto.
The Moonbase crypto has recently gained tremendous popularity. Like any enthusiast considering new potential cryptocurrencies to trade, you are undoubtedly interested in finding out all the details about what it is, where the Moonbase is based, and many other essentials.
But, before we get to the point of how and why you should consider buying this particular crypto, we’d like to give you a brief overview of Moonbase and the cryptocurrency is all about. Let’s get started, shall we?
What is the Moonbase in general – Get all the information
Moonbase (MBBASED) represents a smart contract, and something like a Balancer pool or index fund users deposit their $BASED into Moonbase. In return, they receive mbBased. It’s essential to understand that mBased refers to a standard ERC-20 token representing their share of TVL in the Moonbase.
The project pseudonymous proximal leader stated that the creators of Moonbase wanted to create a fair launch movement like an ecosystem of projects that are independent, self-sufficient, and don’t require institutional investment or traditional venture capital to succeed. They wanted a collaborative sparse of builders which would provide benefit to all.
The Moonbase crypto – The basic definition
When it comes to the Moonbase, it’s known to be a decentralized cryptocurrency that operates on the Ethereum platform. It has a current supply of 18,192,400 with 0 in circulation. It is deployed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC BEP-20).
Moonbase crypto how to buy – Step by step explanation
It’s interesting to know that traders can purchase some cryptocurrencies, like the Moonbase crypto, only with another cryptocurrency on decentralized exchanges. To buy Moonbase, you’ll have to buy either Bitcoin, abbreviated as the BTC or Ethereum (ETH), first and use ETH to purchase Moonbase.
Before purchasing Moonbase crypto, buying Bitcoin first using a credit card or bank account is highly recommended. To do so, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Binance website
- Fill in your trading details
- Purchase your first Bitcoin and then trade it to the right amount of Moonbase (MBBASED)
- Create a Metamask account – click add extension
- Add your existing cryptocurrency wallet
- Deposit ETHEREUM to your MetaMask wallet
- Go to the Sushiswap exchange website and log in with a wallet you wish to trade with
- Look for Moonbase (MBBASED) token you want to buy or choose from the drop-down menu
- If you are satisfied with the amount you can expect to get, click the “swap” button
- Confirm the trade – you’ll see your tokens in your ERC20 wallet.
What are the other options of buying Moonbase using USD?
To buy Moonbase crypto using USD dollars, you’ll need to use a financial service that supports funding via your credit card or bank account or to use a cryptocurrency exchange. Coinbase is one of the most popular options for doing so in the United States of America that we’ll cover in this article down below.
The other two options are PayPal or Venmo and Robinhood. Paypal is, without a doubt, the most famous among other options. However, even if it’s the most well-known option, it’s not the best option since the crypto in your account cannot be transferred to other accounts on or off PayPal.
Robinhood refers to the third option of buying Moonbase with USD that also has the same limitations as PayPal or Venmo, where you’re not currently allowed access to your wallet or your wallet address. It means that Robinhood doesn’t offer a way for you to transfer your cryptocurrencies out of Robinhood itself. This is a significant limitation.
Buying Moonbase crypto with Coinbase wallet
As a U.S. resident, you can purchase Moonbase crypto using a self-custody wallet called the Coinbase wallet. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download coinbase wallet – it’s available as a mob app and browser extension.
- Pick a coinbase wallet username – it is a part of setting up your Coinbase Wallet. The username will allow other Coinbase users to send you crypto easily.
- Securely store your recovery phrase – you will receive a recovery phrase that consists of 12 random words. Anyone with this recovery phrase can have access to your crypto.
- Get to know a plan for Ethereum network fees – plan to set some money aside for expenses. It’s crucial to know that prices vary based on how busy the network is and how fast you wish for the completion of your transactions.
- Purchase and transfer ETH to coin base wallet – if you’re using Coinbase wallet on the phone, you can purchase Moonbase in the app by clicking on the “Trade” button. If you are using a wallet on the browser, click on the “Convert” button. Then, search for Moonbase and input the exact amount of ETH you’d like to convert to Moonbase crypto.
- Use your ETH to purchase Moonbase in the trade tab – you’re able to swap ETH for any ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum standard. Tap “Choose coin” and then select Moonbase. After doing so, input the amount of ETH you’d wish to exchange for Moonbase.
Should you invest in Moonbase cryptocurrency or not?
Of course, one of the main questions when it comes to this topic is whether it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency at all or not. First of all, you need to remember that Moonbase is driving scammers out of crypto.
Trading on Moonbase is similar to trading on Binance, including leverage and short-selling. These features bring initial liquidity and a more extensive spread in the eyes of traders. However, before we get to advise you should or shouldn’t invest in Moonbase crypto on the Moonbase website, it’s essential to understand that predictions are no guarantees for the future.
It would be best to use predictions for informational purposes to help you make the final decision about your investments. Therefore, if you’re willing to invest in this particular crypto in the long-term, in our experts’ opinion, it’s not the most brilliant idea since MBBASED price can be easily manipulated due to the low market cap.
The current Moonbase crypto price
When writing this, Moonbase (MBBASED) price is USD 0,0248. Nonetheless, the price can quickly go both up and down. In fact, you may lose your investments because of cryptocurrency high-risk assets. So, be cautious and wise! Good luck!
The post Moonbase crypto (MBBASED) – How and should you buy? appeared first on FinanceBrokerage.