Frank MyCroft, Co-Founder and CEO of Booster, the company that delivers fuel–including renewables–to fleets in the last mile economy, as well as to consumers joins the Green Business Podcast.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Frank MyCroft discuss the following:
- When it comes to the energy transition, what is the biggest challenge the U.S. needs to overcome?
- What is Booster’s role in facilitating the energy transition?
- When it comes to labor, it’s no secret that qualified truck drivers are in short supply. How does Booster approach hiring, especially for high-demand jobs?
- When it comes to energy and the transportation sector, what changes do you expect to see in the next 5-10 years?
- Can you share a real story from one of your customers that exemplifies a company going through the energy transition?
- A CEO is responsible for many different groups (your own family, your employees, your customers, and your investors). What advice would you give on how to prioritize your time?
Frank Mycroft is the co-founder and CEO of Booster, the leading mobile energy delivery platform that delivers fuels including renewables to fleets and consumers in the U.S. Prior to Booster, Mycroft worked as a rocket scientist for NASA and Boeing. He also served as the Vice President of Strategy for Planetary Resources, a robotics company that aspired to mine asteroids in space. Mycroft and colleagues Tyler Raugh and Diego Netto founded Booster Fuels in 2014.
People also listened to this: The Future of Renewable Energy