Paz buys supermarket chain Freshmarket for NIS 2.1b


The deal to purchase Freshmarket places an finish to Shikun & Binui’s makes an attempt to realize management of the Israeli gasoline firm.


Israeli gasoline and retail firm Paz Oil Company Ltd. (TASE: PZOL) has agreed to amass neighborhood grocery store chain Freshmarket Ltd. (TASE: FRSM) for NIS 2.1 billion. The deal was agreed after Freshmarket sought to merge with Paz at the same valuation to the deal that has been agreed.

Paz pays 80% of the quantity in money and the remaining 20% in shares to Freshmarket’s house owners Shlomi and Yossi Amir, who will proceed to handle thew chain for no less than the subsequent 12 months. 

The deal to purchase Freshmarket places an finish to Shikun & Binui Vitality’s efforts to merge Paz inside it as a part of mother or father firm Shikun & Binui Holdings Ltd. (TASE: SKBN) makes an attempt to realize management of Paz. Paz is managed with none controlling core after former controlling shareholder Zadik Bino bought his shares within the firm to institutional traders.

As of March 2021, Freshmarket has 41 branches round Israel from Haifa Bay within the north to Beersheva within the south.

Printed by Globes, Israel enterprise information – en.globes.co.il – on August 4, 2021

© Copyright of Globes Writer Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2021



Freshmarket owners Shlomi and Yossi Amir Photo: Freshmarket

Freshmarket house owners Shlomi and Yossi Amir Photograph: Freshmarket



Source link