On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sarah Stein Greenberg. Sarah is the Government Director of Stanford’s d.College & Creator of Creative Acts for Curious People: How to Think, Create, and Lead in Unconventional Ways.
Ambiguity is a difficult idea to embrace, however doing so can unlock the creativity and innovation wanted to make large modifications. People are artistic beings – however most of us want a little bit of assist to get unstuck on occasion.
On this episode, Sarah shares her expertise working because the Government Director of Stanford’s d.College and talks about how her new upcoming e book can assist individuals draw out their very own artistic skills.
Questions I ask Sarah Stein Greenberg:
- [1:03] What’s D faculty, who attends, and the way is it completely different than a standard diploma program?
- [2:07] Is it a program inside a level or can anybody resolve to enroll?
- [2:57] Do you discover companies sending executives to D College to learn to be extra artistic?
- [3:43] How would you unpack the phrase “artistic”?
- [4:47] You’ve actually curated a curriculum that’s being taught within the faculty – so are you making a gift of the secrets and techniques now in your e book?
- [5:44] What function does management play within the e book itself and in D faculty?
- [8:04] How do you get individuals to rethink their relationship with creativity if they have an inclination to think about themselves not artistic?
- [12:19] What function does making your self uncomfortable play on this?
- [13:35] This previous 12 months positively coloured my work with all the ambiguity and alter introduced into our on a regular basis lives — I’m questioning in case you skilled the identical factor and to what stage?
- [15:30] How associated in your thoughts are the acts of design pondering and collaboration?
- [18:37] What do you inform individuals who perhaps aren’t wired to remain curious?
- [20:30] Do you are feeling any exterior strain to go to the espresso store and order extra creatively? Do you ever really feel like there’s a bullseye on you in case you’re not ‘being artistic’?
- [22:10] The place can individuals discover out extra about your e book and the work of D College?
Extra About Sarah Stein Greenberg:
Extra About The Duct Tape Advertising Advisor Community:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is delivered to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Follow With out Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Advertising Advisor Community has helped me to develop my enterprise by over 40% within the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND