VLCC Healthcare IPO to hit the market in soon as per the market speculations. VLCC Healthcare IPO to raise around ₹- crores via IPO that comprises fresh issue of ₹300 crores and offer for sale up to 8,922,672 equity shares of ₹1 each. The retail quota is 10% while QIB is 75% and HNI is 15%.
VLCC Health Care Limited founded in 1989 by Mrs. Vandana Luthra. They are one of the leading Wellness & Beauty services and products organisation. They are serving to its customers across 310 locations in 143 cities spanning 12 countries in South Asia, South East Asia, the Gulf Cooperation Council Region and East Africa. VLCC brand has become one of the largest brand in Wellness & Beauty in Indian households. They built 3 pillars that are Wellness & Beauty Services, Personal Care Products & Skill Development. Majority of their personal care products are manufactured at their company owned manufacturing facilities, two in India and one in Singapore.
- They operate 191 Wellness Centers & Beauty Clinics across 106 cities in India and 25 in 9 other countries.
- VLCC is the only player in its domain whose Wellness & Weight Management programmes carry the “Recommended by Indian Medical Association (IMA)” stamp of approval.
- Diversified product portfolio in-house, and market over 118 skin-care, hair-care and body-care products as well as nutraceuticals under the VLCC Natural Sciences, VLCC Slimmer’s, VLCC Shape Up and VLCC Wellscience, BelleWave and SkinMTX, brands.
- They operate 94 VLCC Institutes of Beauty & Nutrition across 67 cities in India.
- The IPO fund would be utilised for refurbishment of certain existing VLCC Wellness Clinics in India and GCC region, brand development, investment in digital and information technology infrastructure and payment of debt.
- Ahead of its planned initial public offering (IPO), VLCC Health Care Ltd has raised nearly ₹37 crore by selling shares to a foreign entity. (Source: Livemint)
VLCC Healthcare IPO Review
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- ICICI Securities: To be updated soon
- Motilal Oswal: To be updated soon
- Capital Market: To be updated soon
- Ventura Securities Limited: To be updated soon
- KR Choksey: To be updated soon
- GEPL Capital Ltd: To be updated soon
VLCC Healthcare IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:|| 2022
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹- Crores|
|Fresh Issue:|| Approx ₹300 Crores
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 8,922,672 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹- to ₹- Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here
|RHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here
VLCC Healthcare IPO Market Lot
The VLCC Healthcare IPO minimum market lot is – shares with ₹- application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots, – shares with ₹- application amount.
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for 13 lot|
VLCC Healthcare IPO Date, Time Table, Allotment & Listing
The VLCC Healthcare IPO date is 2022 and the IPO close date is 2022. The allotment date is 2022 and the IPO may list on 2022.
|Price Band Announcement:|| 2022
|Anchor Investors Allotment:|| 2022
|IPO Open Date:||2022|
|IPO Close Date:||2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||2022|
|IPO Listing Date:||2022|
VLCC Healthcare IPO Form
How to apply the VLCC Healthcare IPO? You can apply VLCC Healthcare IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the VLCC Healthcare IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply VLCC Healthcare IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the VLCC Healthcare forms – click NSE Forms & BSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
VLCC Healthcare Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
- Mrs. Vandana Luthra
- Mr. Lukesh Luthra
VLCC Healthcare IPO Registrar
Kfin Technologies Private Limited
(formerly known as Karvy Fintech Private Limited)
Selenium, Tower B,
Plot No. – 31 and 32,
Financial District Nanakramguda,
Rangareddi 500 032 Telangana
Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222
Investor Grievance ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221
VLCC Healthcare IPO Lead Managers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- IIFL Securities Limited
- DAM Capital Advisors Limited
VLCC HEALTH CARE LIMITED
14 Greater Kailash II,
New Delhi 110 048, India;
Telephone: +91 11 4163 1975
Contact Person: Mr. Narinder Kumar
VLCC Healthcare IPO FAQs
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO?
When VLCC Healthcare IPO will open?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Investors Portion?
How to Apply the VLCC Healthcare IPO?
How to Apply the VLCC Healthcare IPO through Zerodha?
How to Apply the VLCC Healthcare IPO through Upstox?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Size?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Price Band?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Allotment Date?
What is VLCC Healthcare IPO Listing Date?
Note: The VLCC Healthcare IPO details are not officially announced. The IPO grey market premium (VLCC Healthcare IPO Premium) is updated on their particular page. You can check our IPO grey market page for daily updates.)