2021.8 Replace: Chase UR factors might be transferred to Air Canada (AC) Aeroplan now! The ratio is 1:1.
2021.5 Replace: El Al (LY) Matmid is not a switch associate of MR factors. However it doesn’t matter, as most individuals have little interest in this program.
2021.4 Replace: Capital One added new switch companions: British Airways (Avios) [BA] (2:1.5), Turkish Airways (Miles&Smiles) [TK] (2:1.5), and TAP Portugal (TAP Miles&Go) [TP] (1:1); additionally, it improved the switch ratio from 2:1.5 to 1:1 for the next current companions: Avianca (LifeMiles) [AV], Etihad (Etihad Visitor) [EY], Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles) [CX], Qantas (Frequent Flyer) [QF], Aeroméxico (Membership Premier) [AM], and Finnair (Finnair Plus) [AY]. Contemplating you possibly can earn 2x factors per greenback on Capital One Venture, this new switch ratio is very nice! HT: FM.
- It’s higher to view this chart on desktop. The screens on cell units are often too slim to totally work together with the chart.
- Transfer your mouse over the resort, financial institution, or airline identify to focus on switch relationships.
- Transfer your mouse over any line connecting some extent and some extent kind to see the switch ratio.
- The airways are grouped by alliances, and inside every alliance the airways are sorted alphabetically.
- You should utilize ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to rapidly discover an airline.
- Chase UR is short for Chase Ultimate Rewards points; AmEx MR is short for American Express Membership Rewards points; Citi TYP is short for Citi ThankYou Points.
- The Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to airlines miles at a 3:1 ratio with most programs. Plus, Marriott will add 5,000 miles for every 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer to airline miles. Therefore we count the ratio as 3:1.25. It is basically equivalent to the previous SPG program (1:1.25 ratio).
- Apart from Air France (AF), Flying Blue is also the frequent flyer program for KLM (KL), Kenya Airways (KQ), and TAROM (RO). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- Apart from Lufthansa (LH), Miles & More is also the frequent flyer program for Adria Airways (JP), Austrian Airlines (OS), Brussels Airlines (SN), Croatia Airlines (OU), LOT Polish Airlines (LO), and SWISS (LX). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu at the top of the website. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart.