Nneoma E. Njoku, the general manager at Labrador (U.S.), a leading global communications firm specializing in corporate disclosure documents joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell me about Labrador.
- What are some of the top trends that companies need to be aware of when it comes to corporate disclosure?
- If ESG is not currently mandated, why should companies embrace this reporting now?
- What are the biggest problems for companies related to ESG and ESG reporting?
- How are you advising them?
- What tips would you give companies that want to prepare for these mandatory disclosures in the future?
Nneoma Njoku is the general manager at Labrador (U.S.), an independent global communications firm specializing in corporate disclosure documents. For more than 30 years, Labrador has helped hundreds of companies worldwide to bridge the gap between compliance and communication designing and publishing reader-centric documents that generate shareholder trust and reinforce their investment decisions. As general manager, Njoku leads all strategy development, sales and operations in the U.S.
People also listened to this: ImpactWayv – The New Digital Marketplace for Social Impact and Sustainability