Dan Rubino, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at ImpactWayv, a new social media platform that enables individuals, nonprofits, and businesses to engage, share, inspire and affect social impact on a global scale joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Rubino discuss the following:
- What were your motivations for starting ImpactWayv?
- How does the platform work?
- How can companies use ImpactWayv to maximize their CSR initiatives?
- What is the feedback you have received so far?
- Can you point to any examples where you saw any initiatives or collaboration carried out on the platform?
Daniel D. Rubino is the Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ImpactWayv. He is also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GCA Capital Group, a business development, financial and legal services advisory firm in New York. Previously, he co-founded and was Chief Executive Officer of 787 Capital Group LLC, a privately-held merchant banking firm in New York.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Small business help with their inventory needs
The post ImpactWayv – The New Digital Marketplace for Social Impact and Sustainability appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.