Free stock research tools such as Zacks can help you become a better investor.
But if you really want to take your investments to the next level, you’ll eventually have to pay for a “premium” subscription.
Zacks Premium is the entry point for their investment services. It includes access to their full suite of stock picks, including top recommendations from their analyst team.
But is Zacks Premium worth it?
We think so. Take a closer look below to find out why.
What Is Zacks Premium?
Zacks Premium is the first paid membership level with Zacks investment service. Zacks goes above and beyond with their fundamental research to the next level.
This makes it a great tool for long-term investors and swing traders.
Zacks Premium combines a variety of features into one easy-to-use platform.
One feature is the Zacks Rank, a quantitative system that ranks mutual funds based on past performance and future projections.
Zacks Equity Research Reports provides analysis of high-performing stock lists, earnings estimates, valuations, and risks.
Premium screens and the focus list portfolio give you the advantage of getting access to top-performing mutual funds and stocks.
The company aims to arm investors with reliable market information to make informed decisions and ultimately reach their investment goals.
Zacks Premium Pricing
Zacks Premium offers three different price points.
- Zacks Free Membership
- Zacks Premium ($249 per year)
- Zacks Ultimate ($299 per month)
Zacks Free Membership
A Zacks free membership provides access to all Zacks articles written by a stock advisor to guide members in creating a good investment strategy. There are also basic Zacks Rank stock ratings and fundamental analysis reports.
These articles can help you identify potential investments, but they cannot tell you whether any one stock is likely to outperform or underperform its peers.
It is limited though, and you cannot access Zacks analyst reports for the mentioned stocks.
Here are the features included with the Zacks Free Membership plan:
- Zacks Style Scores
- Zacks Rank for mutual funds, stocks, and ETFs
- daily newsletter and articles
- news and basic research in the form of charts and quotes
- portfolio tracker and email notifications
A premium membership to Zacks unlocks exclusive stock ranking lists, recommendations, and real-time buy and sell signals.
It costs $249 a year.
Individual investors can get focused investment research services meant to outperform the stock market.
Here are the features included with the Zacks Premium plan:
- Zacks Rank for mutual funds, stocks, and ETFs
- Zacks Styles Scores
- Full Access to Zacks #1 Rank List
- Zack Industry Rank
- Equity Research Reports
- Zacks Premium Screens
- Zacks Premium recommendation for long-term investors
You can see the premium plan offers a more exclusive market and investment analysis that can help increase annual returns.
You can get started with a 30-day FREE trial here.
This will give you full access to all premium features plus the following:
- Exclusive recommendations for long-term investors
- Earnings estimate revisions
- Articles and daily newsletters
The ultimate subscription gives you access to the full suite of services offered by Zacks.
It will cost you $299 per month price tag. That’s a total of $2,995 per year.
Here are the features included with the Zacks Ultimate plan:
- Rankings for small to mid-cap companies with projected long-term profitability
- Short-term investor portfolio reports from Alternative Energy, Blockchain, Technology, Healthcare, and Commodity Innovators
- Premium screens for over 45 pre-defined screens with one-click access to high-growth stocks
- Zacks Investment Research for Options Traders and Surprise Traders
- Zacks Short Sell List
- Below $10 and Large Cap Trader Lists
- Monthly stock pick based on your investment style
- Unlimited access to stock market analysis by brokerage analysts
Here’s how it works:
Once you finish the 30 days free trial, your subscription will automatically swap over to a paid version.
Your credit card will be charged with the annual fee at the start of the paid subscription period. The ultimate subscription is only available with a monthly payment option.
If you’re not satisfied with Zacks’ services, they’ll give you a full refund as long as you cancel within the first 90 days.
Key Features of Zacks Ultimate
The ultimate membership gives you access to all Zacks market insights and their private stock-picking service.
Use expert commentary and recommendations to improve portfolio performance.
Below Are Some Key Features Of A Paid Zacks Premium Subscription:
- Zacks #1 Rank List – a real-time ranking of stong-buy stocks with the most potential
- Style Scores match ranked stocks to your investment style based on a scoring system that analyses value, growth, and momentum.
- Zacks Focus List is a very exclusive portfolio of the top 50 long-term stocks curated by the company’s director of research based on the momentum of their earnings.
- Industry Ranks give you the opportunity to invest in high-growth industries to further expand your investment’s earning potential
Zacks Premium Review Summary | Is It Worth It?
Yes. Zacks Research has a wide variety of useful tools for a reasonable annual subscription fee. You can read helpful articles, ask questions from experts, and use our comprehensive and accurate rankings of stocks.
Zacks Premium Pros
- Proven Zacks Rank #1 list performance
- Daily ranking lists for real-time overview of the stock market
- Wide range of reporting tools and resources
Zacks Premium Cons
- Frequent portfolio adjustments are required for optimal trading performance
Related Investing Product Reviews:
Comparison with other Products: