Close Menu
  • Business
  • Black Business
  • SMALL BUSINESS
  • BANK/FRAUD FINANCIAL CRIMES
  • Celebrities
  • CRYPTO
  • DEBT
  • Entrepreneur
  • ESTATE PLANNING
  • FRANCHISE
  • Gossip
  • GLOBAL ECONOMY
  • Music
  • MUTUAL FUNDS
  • Political
  • Pop Culture
  • PERSONAL FINANCE
  • Wall street
  • Privacy Policy
  • Business News Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA
  • Terms and Condition
What's Hot

Nancy Guthrie SWAT Raid Subjects Say There’s No Link To Her, No Kidnapping Info

Do I Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?

Hundreds Of Teens Rush Bronx Mall And Things Got Ugly

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Nancy Guthrie SWAT Raid Subjects Say There’s No Link To Her, No Kidnapping Info
  • Do I Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?
  • Hundreds Of Teens Rush Bronx Mall And Things Got Ugly
  • Orange Monarch
  • Semirara Mining readies mine plan amid contract uncertainty
  • Mac Miller Shines On New Posthumous Thundercat Collab “She Knows Too Much”: Listen
  • Donald Trump Uses Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Death To Insult Obama
  • Uncle Luke Launches Bid For Congress
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
THE MIRROR OF MEDIA
  • Home
  • Accounting
  • Banking
  • Business
  • Political
  • Crypto
  • Real Estate
  • Ecommerce
  • Entrepreneur
  • Investment
  • More
    • Music
    • Gossip
    • Pop Culture
    • Wall street
    • IPO’S
    • Mortgage/Loans
    • Venture Capitalists/Angel Investors
THE MIRROR OF MEDIA
You are at:Home»Business»Marcos orders GOCC heads to quit
Business

Marcos orders GOCC heads to quit

adminBy adminNo Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email



PRESIDENT Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr. has ordered the heads of state-owned companies to quit, a week after a similar order on his Cabinet secretaries that some see as an attempt to salvage whatever political capital he has left during the second half of his single six-year term.

In a May 26 notice posted on its website, the Governance Commission for Government-Owned or -Controlled Corporations (GCG) under the Office of the President said state companies are covered by the Palace order on courtesy resignations dated May 21.

This is in line with “the President’s announced intention to recalibrate and realign his administration’s policies and priorities with the people’s expectations,” GCG Chairman Marius P. Corpus said in the notice.

All non ex-officio chairpersons, chief executive officers (CEO) and appointive directors/trustees/members of GOCC governing boards have been ordered to submit their courtesy resignations.

“This directive is intended to allow the President to assess the performance of key officials in all government agencies, including GOCCs, and realign government priorities in response to evolving expectations of the Filipino people and ensure that the administration remains dynamic, accountable and responsive,” he said.

In an addendum dated May 28, GCG said that CEOs of GOCCs must address their resignations to the President and submitted through the Office of the Executive Secretary.

For appointive directors, trustees, and members of GOCC governing boards, the resignation letter should be sent directly to the GCG, instead of the Office of the Executive Secretary.

However, the GCG said all GOCC heads should still report for work until the President accepts or rejects their resignation.

“The affected officers are reminded that until any action is taken by the Office of the President on such courtesy resignations, they shall continue to report for work and perform their usual duties and functions subject to any further directives that the Office of the President may deem proper,” Mr. Corpus said.

Last week, Mr. Marcos told all Cabinet members to submit their courtesy resignations.

Since then, he has retained members of the economic team — Finance Secretary Ralph G. Recto, Trade Secretary Cristina Aldeguer-Roque, Department of Planning, Economy, and Development Secretary Arsenio M. Balisacan, Budget Secretary Amenah F. Pangandaman and Special Assistant to the President for Investment and Economic Affairs Frederick D. Go. — Norman P. Aquino with inputs from ARAI



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
Previous ArticleFallout From U.S. Aid Withdrawal Hits Malawi — ProPublica
Next Article Scott Pelley Helps Put the BS in CBS
admin
  • Website
  • Facebook

The most informative business website online.

Related Posts

Semirara Mining readies mine plan amid contract uncertainty

Financial system resources hit P36.9T in 2025

DOJ Could Violate FERPA Laws With Latest Harvard Lawsuit

Comments are closed.

Don't Miss
Celebrities

Nancy Guthrie SWAT Raid Subjects Say There’s No Link To Her, No Kidnapping Info

Sounds like another big swing and miss in the Nancy Guthrie investigation … because the…

Do I Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?

Hundreds Of Teens Rush Bronx Mall And Things Got Ugly

Orange Monarch

Semirara Mining readies mine plan amid contract uncertainty

Mac Miller Shines On New Posthumous Thundercat Collab “She Knows Too Much”: Listen

Donald Trump Uses Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Death To Insult Obama

Uncle Luke Launches Bid For Congress

Funniest Tweets From NBA All-Star Valentine’s Weekend 2026

Kanye West & Travis Scott Collab Album On The Way?

Kilmar Abrego Garcia Cannot Be Detained Again By ICE

Jaylen Brown Beverly Hills Event Shut Down By Cops

China's 'Takeover' of the University of Illinois

Kelly Rowland Talks Potential Destiny’s Child Reunion

J.I.D Creates New Frosted Flakes Jingle

About Us
About Us

LewLewBiz delivers practical insights on entrepreneurship, finance, and business operations. Explore expert advice on payroll, landlord strategies, and industry news to empower your financial decisions and business growth.

We're accepting new partnerships right now.

Email Us: lewlewmedia@gmail.com
Contact: lewlewmedia@info.com

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Nancy Guthrie SWAT Raid Subjects Say There’s No Link To Her, No Kidnapping Info

Do I Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?

Hundreds Of Teens Rush Bronx Mall And Things Got Ugly

Most Popular

Southside Says He Won’t Collab With Gunna Out Of Love For Young Thug

Why Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Won’t Release His Elon Musk Emails — ProPublica

Shots Fired Outside Bollywood Actress Disha Patani’s UP Residence, Goldy Brar Claims Responsibility

© 2026 lewlewmedia since 2016
  • Business
  • Black Business
  • SMALL BUSINESS
  • BANK/FRAUD FINANCIAL CRIMES
  • Celebrities
  • CRYPTO
  • DEBT
  • Entrepreneur
  • ESTATE PLANNING
  • FRANCHISE
  • Gossip
  • GLOBAL ECONOMY
  • Music
  • MUTUAL FUNDS
  • Political
  • Pop Culture
  • PERSONAL FINANCE
  • Wall street
  • Privacy Policy
  • Business News Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA
  • Terms and Condition

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.