Close Menu
  • Business
  • Black Business
  • SMALL BUSINESS
  • BANK/FRAUD FINANCIAL CRIMES
  • Celebrities
  • CRYPTO
  • DEBT
  • Entrepreneur
  • ESTATE PLANNING
  • FRANCHISE
  • Gossip
  • GLOBAL ECONOMY
  • Music
  • MUTUAL FUNDS
  • Political
  • Pop Culture
  • PERSONAL FINANCE
  • Wall street
  • Privacy Policy
  • Business News Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA
  • Terms and Condition
What's Hot

Keke Palmer Claims She’s ‘Almost 100% Sure’ She’s Asexual

Google Pixel Announces 10a Phone Aimed At Budget Shoppers

Monique Samuels Talks #RHOP Return, Her Reunion Dress

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Keke Palmer Claims She’s ‘Almost 100% Sure’ She’s Asexual
  • Google Pixel Announces 10a Phone Aimed At Budget Shoppers
  • Monique Samuels Talks #RHOP Return, Her Reunion Dress
  • Bad Bunny & Spotify To Hold A Billions Club Live Concert In Tokyo
  • Michael Archer Jr. Reflects on D’Angelo’s & Angie Stone’s Absence
  • Spike Lee Gets Candid On ‘Ryan Cameron Uncensored’
  • What Robert Kraft Gets Right
  • Teddy Riley Walks Back R. Kelly Second Chance Comments
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
THE MIRROR OF MEDIA
  • Home
  • Accounting
  • Banking
  • Business
  • Political
  • Crypto
  • Real Estate
  • Ecommerce
  • Entrepreneur
  • Investment
  • More
    • Music
    • Gossip
    • Pop Culture
    • Wall street
    • IPO’S
    • Mortgage/Loans
    • Venture Capitalists/Angel Investors
THE MIRROR OF MEDIA
You are at:Home»Business»NBI recommends prosecution of 21 individuals, including 3 senators
Business

NBI recommends prosecution of 21 individuals, including 3 senators

adminBy adminNo Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email



The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has recommended the prosecution of 21 individuals, including several lawmakers and Public Works officials, over their alleged involvement in anomalous infrastructure projects, the Justice department said.

In a statement, the Department of Justice (DoJ) said the NBI has recommended the prosecution of the 21 individuals for “case build-up” with the National Prosecution Service.

“No one is above the law, and no position, title or influence will shield you from accountability. Those named will be required to answer, under the rule of law, the serious allegations now standing against them,” the DoJ said.

The DoJ released the list which includes: Ako Bicol Party-list Rep. Elizaldy “Zaldy” S. Co., Senator Francis “Chiz” G. Escudero, Senator Emmanuel Joel J. Villanueva, Senator Jose “Jinggoy” P. Estrada, and former Senator Ramon “Bong” B. Revilla, Jr.

The list also includes Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) Undersecretary Roberto R. Bernardo, former DPWH Bulacan District Engineer Henry C. Alcantara and DPWH engineers Brice Ericson P. Hernandez, Jaypee D. Mendoza and Arjay S. Domasig.

The DOJ noted that the individuals on the list are based on the sworn testimonies of Messrs. Alcantara, Hernandez, Mendoza, and Bernardo.

“Their statements provided the basis for identifying these individuals as having sufficient preliminary links to the acts under investigation,” it added.

Mr. Escudero was replaced as Senate president earlier this month after he admitted receiving campaign donations from a contractor but denied influencing contract awards.

Mr. Villanueva, Mr. Estrada and Mr. Revilla have also denied any hand in the flood control scam, while Mr. Co has called the allegations against him “false and baseless.”

The Philippine Senate is investigating irregularities in the DPWH flood-mitigation projects, which have received about P500 billion since 2022.

CO SAYS HE WILL RETURN TO THE COUNTRY
Meanwhile, Mr. Co, who is overseas, said he will return to the country to answer “false, baseless and politically charged” accusations against him.

In a Sept. 25 letter to House Speaker Faustino Dy III, Mr. Co expressed concern that his approved travel clearance was revoked while he is currently abroad for a scheduled medical treatment.

“I am saddened that my colleagues in the House of Representatives would deprive me of the time needed for medical care that I have long previously scheduled and gravely concerned that the decision to revoke my travel clearance was borne by pressure, rather than adherence to facts and procedure,” he said.

“I have every intention of returning to the Philippines. I am also intent on belying the false claims made against me before the proper forum.”

However, Mr. Co did not say when he will return to the country. — Almira Louise S. Martinez



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
Previous ArticleDrake Rocked A $15K Chanel Lederhosen At Oktoberfest Event In Germany
Next Article The Fight to Get FEMA Aid After Hurricane Helene in Hardest-Hit North Carolina Counties — ProPublica
admin
  • Website
  • Facebook

The most informative business website online.

Related Posts

Passive Income Business Ideas For Introverts In The Philippines (No Chat, No Calls Setup)

Baltimore Bag Co. Relaunches During Black History Month, Honoring Black Economic Legacy and American Craftsmanship

Kanlaon Volcano records explosive eruption, ash emission in 24 hours

Comments are closed.

Don't Miss
Gossip

Keke Palmer Claims She’s ‘Almost 100% Sure’ She’s Asexual

Source: Brianna Bryson / Getty You know “your girrrrrrl,” Keke Palmer is always keeping it…

Google Pixel Announces 10a Phone Aimed At Budget Shoppers

Monique Samuels Talks #RHOP Return, Her Reunion Dress

Bad Bunny & Spotify To Hold A Billions Club Live Concert In Tokyo

Michael Archer Jr. Reflects on D’Angelo’s & Angie Stone’s Absence

Spike Lee Gets Candid On ‘Ryan Cameron Uncensored’

What Robert Kraft Gets Right

Teddy Riley Walks Back R. Kelly Second Chance Comments

Trump’s Black History Month Remarks Send Internet Reeling

Miss J Reveals ANTM Regret, GoFundMe Launched For Recovery

“You See My Neck Now”

Beaded Baddies Who Let The Good Times Roll At Mardi Gras 2026

Baby Keem Drops His Album ‘Casino,’ Fans Say He Hit The Lotto

About the Cool Piercing She Has on Her Upper Lip – Hollywood Life

Zillow seeks dismissal of consolidated RESPA lawsuit in Seattle

About Us
About Us

LewLewBiz delivers practical insights on entrepreneurship, finance, and business operations. Explore expert advice on payroll, landlord strategies, and industry news to empower your financial decisions and business growth.

We're accepting new partnerships right now.

Email Us: lewlewmedia@gmail.com
Contact: lewlewmedia@info.com

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Keke Palmer Claims She’s ‘Almost 100% Sure’ She’s Asexual

Google Pixel Announces 10a Phone Aimed At Budget Shoppers

Monique Samuels Talks #RHOP Return, Her Reunion Dress

Most Popular

Amazon Unveils Studio In Los Angeles

JT Has Heated Exchange With Cardi’s Sister Hennessy Carolina

Aon Appoints Jo Ann Jenkins to Board of Directors

© 2026 lewlewmedia since 2016
  • Business
  • Black Business
  • SMALL BUSINESS
  • BANK/FRAUD FINANCIAL CRIMES
  • Celebrities
  • CRYPTO
  • DEBT
  • Entrepreneur
  • ESTATE PLANNING
  • FRANCHISE
  • Gossip
  • GLOBAL ECONOMY
  • Music
  • MUTUAL FUNDS
  • Political
  • Pop Culture
  • PERSONAL FINANCE
  • Wall street
  • Privacy Policy
  • Business News Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA
  • Terms and Condition

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.