Babak Hodjat was the Vice President of and a specialist in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning joins Enterprise Radio. Hodjat is the author of the book “The Konar and the Apple”.
- Can you explain for our listeners what your book is about and the title?
- You say in the book that it’s “all about the story.” Can you explain what that means?
- You came to America to make your mark in the tech world. How did you get started and where did your path take you?
- How did your experiences growing up prepare you for your success later in life?
- How can aspiring entrepreneurs tap into their own experiences to guide their decisions or plans?
Babak Hodjat is Vice President of Evolutionary AI at Cognizant, and former co-founder and CEO of Sentient Technologies. He is responsible for the core technology behind the world’s largest distributed artificial intelligence system. Babak was also the founder of the world’s first AI-driven hedge fund, Sentient Investment Management. He is a serial entrepreneur, having started a number of Silicon Valley companies as main inventor and technologist. He is the author of the book The Konar and the Apple.
People also listened to this: Accell’s Power UV Sanitizer with Wireless Charging