We’ve crafted an agenda with 5 speakers from 4 countries in 90 Mins of TED-style Talks & Fireside Chats that will deliver on Trend Intelligence & Use Cases, and we added two Caribbean Fintech Startup Pitches to sweeten it all.
So the question is: Have you Registered as yet. It’s free to do so thanks to Microsoft, Caribbean Blockchain Alliance, and other supporters. We start at 10 am Jamaica time which is also Central Time, Bogota, and GMT-5 depending on how you process your calendars.
Here the Agenda
- Welcome & Opening Primer by Ingrid Riley, Founder of SiliconCaribe
- Fireside chat with Stefen Deleveaux, President of Caribbean blockchain Alliance and Eastern Caribbean Blockchain. What He’ll Be Talking About: The State of Blockchain Adoption in the Caribbean. Top Countries and Sectors. What’s Missing & What’s to come. Is Blockchain the Financial Inclusion Tool the Caribbean Needs.
- Fireside Chat with – Adella Toulon-Foerester, Early bitcoin adopter, entrepreneur, voluntaryist, and legal professional. What she’ll be Talking About: The Real Caribbean Business Opportunities in Crypto. A dive into the Intersection of Crypto with Financial Services – Use Cases for Remittances, eCommerce, Startup Funding, Personal Finance, and Government
Digital Coffee Break
- Presentation: Taylor O’Malley, Blockchain Strategy and Transformation Expert, What She’ll Be Talking About: Challenges and Opportunities of Blockchain and Crypto for Caribbean Business
- Fintech Startup Pitch Presentation & Q & A by Rodney Browne, Co-Founder of Fintech Startup in St Kitts and Nevis
- Yorke Rhodes, Director of Blockchain, Microsoft: WHat He’ll be Talking About: Trends and Opportunities of Blockchain and Crypto for Caribbean Businesses
Question & Answers
Silicon Caribe Announcement of Upcoming events. The exclusive release of The SiliconCaribe List of Top 50 people to know in Caribbean Blockchain, Crypto, Fintech Released to registered attendees.