Should you invest in multiple real estate markets? How can real estate investors lower their tax burden? And, how do you handle all the pressure and stress that comes with success? These are just a few of the questions that live listeners asked top real estate agent, investor, and BiggerPockets Podcast host, David Greene. As per usual, David uses this coaching call as a way to answer questions from rookies and experienced investors, without any preparation.
You’ll get to hear firsthand how David answers questions like how to find your real estate tax expert, should you focus on one market or expand into multiple, what are the best real estate books to develop an “investor mindset”, and how do 1099 workers find financing? Regardless of the stage of real estate investing you’re in, all of these questions can help you develop your investing muscle so you can crush bigger deals and keep more of your hard-earned profit.
Have you heard of a real estate investing topic that you want David to go into more detail about? Is there a specific question you want answered by an industry expert? If so, be sure to follow David on Instagram (@davidgreene24) to see whenever he goes live for a Q&A session. Or record your question and submit it here!
Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Read the Transcript Here
Watch the Episode Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Accelerated depreciation and using it to substantially lower your tax bill
- Finding a real-estate specific CPA that allows you to do more with your current portfolio
- The pros and cons of investing in different markets and the strategies for each
- Developing your investor mindset and having the courage to act when opportunities present themselves
- Dealing with the pressure and stress that comes with investing and leading teams
- How to finance real estate investments without having W2 income
- And So Much More!